Monday, January 3, 2011

Big Thank You

I wish to thank Miyazaki City and Saitobaru Burial Mounds for allowing me to link their sites.  I am very encouraged that they enjoy the site and have read my posts and provided me with some corrections and more information.  Also thank you for suggesting books to consult.  This is very kind and valuable.  This shows the pride the people of Miyazaki have for not only their beautiful prefecture but for their history as well.  Thank you so very much to JR Kyushu for emailing the history of the main stations in the prefecture as well.
Mayor Tojiki and Governor-Elect Kono are working very hard for the people of Miyazaki and exiting Governor Higashikokubaru will be very missed.
Together we work for mutual benefit - 宜しくお願いします.

No comments:

Post a Comment